- Virginia in Maps: Four Centuries of Settlement, Growth and Development edited by Richard W. Stevenson and Marianne M. McKee is in the collection.
- Reproductions of early maps from 1608 to 1915 of Northern Virginia, and books with Civil War battle maps are here.
- The 1885 D. J. Lake Atlas for Shenandoah & Page County, for Augusta, Frederick and Rockingham Counties.
- We have the United States Genealogical Survey topographic maps and many local maps.
- The 911 Road Name Roster for Shenandoah County, the Shenandoah River Atlas, Virginia Atlas, and The George Washington Atlas as well as plats and surveys of Shenandoah County are also available.